// ULTRAPHONIC RINGTONES for the 'DO NOT DISTURB' GENERATION
// M4Rs included as extras for iPhone users & abusers
released July 7, 2017
// Written, Produced & Mixed by KONL w/ NEW POSITION
// KONL - vox./gtrs./bass./keyb./dr.progr.
// Alice Higgins - add. vox. on HOW RUUD
// Will Blackstone - dir. of musical ethics/vox. on CHIEF WIGGUM
// Photo by Endless City
// INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPLEMENTING RINGTONES ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES:
1. Download ‘RING THE ALARM, vol. 1’ in any format
2. Locate the ‘m4r’ file of the ringtone you want to use, it is an added extra in the download pack
3. Open iTunes
4. Drag the m4r file from Explorer/Finder into the iTunes window
5. Your ringtone should now appear in iTunes under the ‘Tones’ folder. This can be found in the drop-down menu in the top-left corner that usually is on ‘Music’.
6. Connect your iPhone and drag the Ringtone onto it.
7. Your chosen funky asf ringtone can now be found in ‘setting>sounds>ringtone’.
9. Don’t pick up
10. Let it ring
1. Download ‘RING THE ALARM, vol. 1’ in MP3 format to your phone
2. In ‘Settings’ go to either the ‘Ringtone’ or ‘Alarm’ option
3. Choose your desired ringtone/alarm from the mp3 options
5. Don’t pick up
6. Let it ring
all rights reserved